Saturday, January 3, 2009

Babies

Porter and Kamryn will be 7 months on the 11th and they are growing and changing so fast. They both started eating baby food over a month ago and I'm behind on pictures of these fun events. Feeding time is quite the ordeal with 2 very hungry little monsters. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to feed them but for right now, they just eat out of the same containers and off the same spoon, I know, that may seem disgusting but, hey, their twins, they share everything, even germs. Actually, this morning I tried two separate containers and it went okay until I mixed up their spoons and containers. Oh well, atleast they both got food in their stomachs!

Here are some great pictures showing just how calm feeding time is:
Things go much better when I feed them at different times!

Kamryn learned to sit up a few weeks ago and Porter learned just 2 weeks later. They are so much happier now that they can sit up and watch the kids. In fact, right now they are out in the living room watching Kaleb play with his tools and his farm set. They are content to chew on his toys and watch him. I love days like this!!
Kamryn has been such a little "ham" for the camera this past week and has been so much happier. I think she overheard me telling a lady in my ward that she is as naughty as Porter is good. Now I feel really bad that I said that but at the time I was at my wits end with her. It's a good thing they are both so adorable or I would have lost it by now.
I love this little boy! Even though he can be quite the little stinker, he is so adorable and has such a cute personality. He is so cute with the babies, today while they were watching him play, he stopped what he was doing to give them both kisses on their cheeks then went right back to playing. There are a couple of people in the ward that love to tease him and say, "they are my babies, Kaleb," and he gets really possessive and quickly says, "no, Porter and Kamryn are mine." I'm so thankful that he loves them so much and isn't jealous of them

2 comments:

Lori Wilson said...

Man, I can't believe how fast they're growing up. I'm sure it seems like an eternity to you -- but I'm shocked each time I see them at how quickly they're growing and changing. Talk about two of the sweetest little faces on earth! Heavenly Father gives them angel faces so we don't strangle them when they're naughty! :)

Greg and Wendy said...

I love all these pictures but the last one with Kaleb and the twins is priceless! How wonderful he loves them so much. Perhaps you are finally over this first big hurdle and they with the help of Kaleb and Jordyn will be a little easier now...until they start walking that is!!!!!!!! Hehe. Such darling little people! Can't wait to see them this morning. I'll be up before 9:00 a.m.