Friday, September 30, 2011

So much to blog about...so little time

I'm mourning the fact that I've had zero time lately to blog but I'm happy because I've almost completed a project for our almost "8" year old (Jordyn).  When Regan turned eight, DJ surprised Regan with a DVD of pictures from birth to 8 years old put to music.  So, of course, when Morgan turned "8" we decided to do the same thing only DJ was crazy busy so I decided to take the project over.  It was dang fun but totally stressful but the end result was awesome!  Regan and Morgan have loved their DVD's and we've watched them countless times.  So, Jordyn's B-Day kind of snuck up on me, (or I was just a big slacker) and put it off starting on it until a couple of weeks ago.  So, I've spent hours looking through photo albums, discs, all of my thousands of computer pictures trying to find the best pictures of Jordyn over the years!  It's been a walk down memory lane and I've been totally side track with floods of memories but it's been well worth it. I'm almost done and to make it even better, I found some adorable music to go along with the pictues that I think she'll love!  Hopefully I'll be back to blogging soon!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are such a good mom- that's a big project! You'll have to post it on here.

Brooke said...

Awesome project! I am so impressed with that!

Also, I won't comment on each of the picture posts, but those pics turned out awesome! :) You have such cute kids, and I am certainly glad that you jumped in for a couple! YOU're gorgeous!

Greg and Wendy said...

I cannot wait to see the DVD! I have loved the others so much! Your kids are blessed to have a Mom that will take the time for such an overwhelmingly LARGE project! I keep thinking of 5 years from now when you'll have Kami AND Porter to do! Will that be one of them together or separate ones? I'm naughty for even bringing it up, but I'm sure you've already thought of it numerous times! Love you tons!

Jocelyn said...

I'm so excited to see it!