Thursday, September 15, 2011

Someone please tell me I still look young

Because.....these pictures prove that I'm not as youthful as I once was

How did Regan turn 13 already?  My neighbor took the kids pictures on Sunday night and since I've yet to go through the whole bunch (100's), I'll start with Regan.  She also took Jordyn's baptism pictures which is causing me serious stress because reality is setting in that yet another one of my babies is turning "8" and growing up.  Anyway, time marches on and life just gets better an better (except for the gray hair part)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

You're the prettiest, youngest looking mother of 6 I've ever seen! You're beautiful, and the evidence is in your gorgeous kids!

Greg and Wendy said...

Regan is the consummate oldest grandchild! How did we ever get so blessed! She looks like and angel and IS an angel and sets a great example for all the other grandkids to follow. I love the 3rd picture (for my frames) but I also love the bottom left one. Her hair looks so great in that one, doesn't it? Are you sure she is only 13? And, by the way, you look fabulous!

Lindsay said...

Ya, you've got a heartbreaker there!

Jocelyn said...

Wow. Just wow.