Friday, September 16, 2011

Morgan's pictures!

Here's a few of Morgan!  She requested that we only take one picture of her because she hates the camera but she got a few more than just one and I think she'll love em'!  No need for her to hate the camera because she's just plain beautiful! 

  
Funny thing about these pictures is that right before Kara got to the river to take their pictures, Morgan slipped and fell in the mud and was covered in a muddy mess all over her backside.  I was so proud of myself because I didn't even bat an eye (which is highly unlike me)  She was already punishing herself so I knew that anything I said would just start the tears rolling so we both just started laughing! It was a good moment for both of us to not freak out over such a tiny thing.  She looks so beautiful in her pictures, I only wish for memory sake that I would've had Kara take a back shot of her so we could chuckle later:) 

2 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

My favorite is the one with her hand under her chin! She is so beautiful! I'm quite sure the backside shot would have rated right up there had you thought of it! haha! Good for you for laughing instead of crying or yelling! You saved the photo shoot!

Jocelyn said...

I love this girl! Really pretty pictures and yep, that's the only thing to do in a situation like that one. Good job!