Friday, September 16, 2011

last but not least....Kami!

Kami was not as in to the picture taking as I had expected but Kara captured some dang cute pictures of her along with a ton of goofy pictures with lots of fake smiling.  I'm not sure if it was her mood or the fact that she was starting to come down with a nasty flu bug that ended up lasting for 4 days.  Poor kid.  Anyway, I love these pictures of little Miss Kamryn!

I love the thumbs up sign in this picture! 
  
Just pretend that DJ is in these bottom pictures.:)  Actually, we hadn't planned on having family pictures, I was just wishful thinking that he could've snuck away for 10 minutes for a photo shoot at the spur of the moment (hahaha) and the weather was pretty much perfect so now I'm really regretting that I didn't think things through better!  Anyway, I thought I better at least hop in the picture with the kids for memory sake.     


5 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Hope you can get DJ to come along for a family photo in the near future! I am lovin' these pics with you and the kids...now which ones are the kids? Seriously, you look great!

Greg and Wendy said...

Oh, she is so grown-up and so photogenic in spite of her mood! My favorite is the top one! Wow, Kara does a great job, doesn't she? Thank and praise her for me!

Lindsay said...

Darling! Gosh you look good!!!

Sara Rose said...

Oh my gosh Cindy! All of these pictures are gorgeous! What a beautiful family!

Jocelyn said...

I'd say that you got some fantastic ones of her! And I love the one with you in it, too. What an amazing posterity - sheesh.