Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It doesn't take much

I decided I'd do a special back to school dinner Monday night in honor of the kids first day back.  I found this recipe for 10 Layer Rainbow Jello on one of my favorite food blogs and thought I'd give it a whirl. Heck, I had an extra hour to mess around with (not) but none the less, I thought the kids would think it was fun and different and I was right.  In fact, Kaleb thought I was a genius, I believe his comment was, "wow, mom, you are awesome."  See, it doesn't take much to entertain my children.  Hey, they don't have to know that probably every other mother in America has made this jello!



4 comments:

Brooke said...

Delicious, right? and the kids always love it! So glad that your kids liked it too! :)

Sara Rose said...

Awesome! You really are such an amazing mom...not just the jello made me think this :)

Greg and Wendy said...

THIS mom has never made jello with that many layers! How fun!

Jocelyn said...

Well, I've never made it. But it does look RAD!!!! I can see why Kaleb was so in awe!