Tuesday, May 10, 2011

After much begging....

....and pleading, Jordy finally got her cut off.   I was seriously scared and having a little panic attack when the first chunk came off.  But,  I couldn't help but be happy for her sitting there with the hugest grin on her face!!  And, by the time it was done, I was loving it!!  It's so much easier and I don't have to hear her complain about the big rats!   Regan and Morgan both came with me and after watching Jordyn, they decided they'd like a turn.  They weren't sure if they wanted to take off as much so they both had a few inches taken off and some cute layers put in.   They both look adorable!  I wasn't sure what DJ would think because he's always been a long hair man (on the girls, not himself :):)  But, surprisingly, he totally loves it and wishes that I would've done the same with Regan and Morgan.  I'm sure we'll be heading back to the salon in the very near future.

                                                           The happiest kid on earth!

4 comments:

Sara Rose said...

Oh my gosh it is seriously sooooo cute!

Greg and Wendy said...

I LOVE it on her! Again, like Lily it makes her look a little more grown up. What an adorable face!

Seth and Natalie said...

That is cute hair! I love when Ry lets me cut her hair like that, because the brushing time is cut down by many many minutes. But no, we have to have Rapunzel hair in our house. (darn that movie!) If your other girls cut their hair shorter I want to see a picture!

Jocelyn said...

Gorgeous!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair cut!