Friday, February 25, 2011

Cute cousin pictures!

While we were in Cokeville, we got to see a lot of our nieces and nephews that we don't get to see very often.  Our niece Ashlee has two darling little girls, Ali and Leah (I hope I'm spelling these right)  Anyway, Leah is the best natured little baby and Kami couldn't get enough of her. 
Kami and Leah 
 Ashlee with little Leah
I wish I would've taken a picture of Ali--she is gorgeous just like Ashlee and Leah!
Morgan being a goof ball.  She's going to be sorry one day when she discovers that all she has is pictures of herself acting goofy (or maybe she won't) She's one of a kind!
Janae, Regan, and Goofy Morgan

Hallelujah, a normal picture of Morgan!

The quality of this picture is awful but this is my niece, Moriah

And, this is her husband, Asa (aka, Awesome, Asa)! They make the cutest couple and are so cute and patient with all of the kids! It worked out so well that we went to visit G&G Teichert on the same weekend!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Hold the phone!! That 3rd pic of the three girls___ Regan looks exactly like you!!!

Christie said...

I agree with Juj,
Regan is truly your girl. She is lucky. When people tell Whit she looks like me, I think she cringes. Lately we have run into alot of old high school friends and everyone tells her, you look just like your mom in High School,(minus the fabulous "big" hair) I remind her, I was cool and young once.

Stacy said...

That's the way we like Morgan. She has a big personality and it's clear she is confident with herself and she likes to make others smile. : )

Lori Wilson said...

Good grief, Regan is YOU!!! Holy moly ... she is growing up!