Monday, February 7, 2011

Kaleb's funnies

I took the kids to the church this morning to exercise with some of the sister's in our ward.  On the way in, Kaleb commented on how clean the glass doors were and mentioned that he had cleaned them when he came over to the church with DJ earlier in the week.  Then he got really serious and said, "ya mom, and I really don't want Porter touching the glass with his filthy paws today."  Alrighty then!  Well, much to Kaleb's dismay, Porter did put his "filthy paws" all over the glass doors, so before we left, Kaleb insisted on cleaning them all over again, and of course, Mr. Filthy Paw's himself had to help too.  Kaleb was NOT pleased!  Gotta love kids!

4 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

Filthy Paws, Hah! That's pretty funny. It's rough being an older brother/sister, just ask my kids. What kind of workout do you do in the church? I'm thinking of starting that here but am not sure how to begin. Do you work out to a video or have an instructor?

Christie said...

Oh Kaleb!!! He's going to be a neat freak like Nate. Poor Kid!!!

Greg and Wendy said...

Neat freaks seem to run in our family...too bad my compunction has departed with age! I could use some of that neatness around here!

Lindsay said...

This made me laugh out loud! So cute!