Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to DJ and Chloe!


Yesterday my handsome husband and my cute neice celebrated their B-Day's!  DJ turned 38 and Chloe turned 7!  While my hubby claims that he is still trying to figure out what he wants to be when he grows up, Chloe already has her life figured out! She's going to be a Chef and a Magician (cute, huh?)--sounds good to me, I wish I was a good magician and could work up a magnificent meal with one stroke of the wand.  Anyway, Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband.  Though he claims he doesn't know what he wants to do or be when he grows up, he's doing a pretty dang good job of taking care of our family. He somehow manages to juggle lots of things gracefully--husband, father to 6 great kids, Bishop of our ward family, teacher of Study Skills courses at BYU Idaho, just to name a few!  We just celebrated 15 years of marriage in December and a busy 15 years it has been!!  CRAZY!!!  Are we really that old??? I'm not in to the mushy gushy stuff but I do love my husband and I'm grateful he's mine for eternity!  Happy Birthday!!!
Chloe Allen (7 years old)

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Awwww, you're awesome to include Chloe in this post! D didn't even get a phone call from us this year. Poop. We DID think of him and talk about him, though. :)

Sure love you guys.

Greg and Wendy said...

And so are we! He's a jewel!