Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Hamburger Family

Regan wrote this poem for her honor's English class:

My Hamburger Family


My dad is the bun of our family. He's strong and holds us together.

My mom is the hamburger. She makes life taste good.

Morgan is the mayo and ketchup. She is what makes life full of flavor.

Jordyn is the mustard. She is what makes life spicy and fun.

Kaleb is the cheese. He is what makes life smooth and more delicious.

Porter is the tomato. He is what makes life more juicy and sweet.

Kamryn is the lettuce. She is what gives life more color.

And that is my hamburger family.

By Regan

I think this poem is so cute and it gave a me an idea of how she views each member of our family!   

5 comments:

Christie said...

Way to go Regan. I think you are the whole darn hamburger. You have every quality that you mentioned of your family members. I love it and I love you!!!

Greg and Wendy said...

You left out the pickles...which are a must in every great hamburger! If you're the pickles, they must be of the sweet variety! As I said originally, Regan, you are a most important part of this DELICIOUS meal! You are so creative and it is obvious how much you love your family! Grandpa and I love you!

Seth and Natalie said...

You are the meat, how sweet!

Sara Rose said...

That is soooo cute! Now you just need to have a few more kids so you can have onions, mushrooms, and bacon so you and DJ get working on that :)

Jocelyn said...

Loved this so much! Great job, Regan!