Wednesday, March 2, 2011

branding cows

The boys decided they would go outside and brand cows.  Only problem is, we don't have any cows, so they decided they'd ride bikes instead.  And as a side note, I had to document this cute picture of them together with smiles on their faces because, quite honestly, they do not enjoy one another's company lately. They love to pick at each other from morning until evening and spend much of their time wrestling and fighting.  How my mother-in-law did it with 7 boys, I'll never know.  She deserves a medal!!


4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Kaleb looks pretty cowboyed up!!
Have I mentioned that cannon and brigham are doing this exact same thing CONSTANTLY lately? The wrestling/fighting I mean, not the cute picturing. It's making me nutty because they don't seem to enjoy the wrestling-- one of them is always whining about it to me. And guess who's usually the instigator? Yep, Cannon. :)
Dorothy does deserve a medal.

Christie said...

I guess my boys were far enough a part that they really didn't fight to much. Plus Mitch was always as big as Nate, so they pretty much kept up with each other. Mitch was always the little guy in the neighborhood and Nate was forever sticking up for him. haha. Enjoy them and even the rough housing, it ends and then they go through the teenage years that they just ignore each other, and that is definatly worse. Love those little cowboys.

Seth and Natalie said...

They do a good job of looking like good buddies in this picture :) I really hope all the snow will be gone by april 16th when your family heads this way. As of now, it seems like it will NEVER melt.

Greg and Wendy said...

Just pull this picture out when they start to go at each other! We love these little cowboys...let's see, how can we manage to get them some cows? Hmmmmm...we'll have to think on that one. Kami informed me the other day that she wants a pink stick horse...I'm still trying to make that one happen, but cows, now that is a real challenge!