Thursday, October 28, 2010

What will he think of next?

I'll never look at a dump truck the same after a little experience we had with Porter Monday night.  We were carving away at our pumpkins for family night when out of the corner of my eye I see Porter with his pants completely off squatting on his toy dump truck.  He had "the look" on his face so I knew exactly what is intentions were, I just hoped I wasn't too late.  He had a sheepish grin on his face while saying,  "I poop in my dump truck!"  WHAT!!  I didn't know whether to laugh or cry or barf!  DJ found the whole thing hilarious and couldn't stop chuckling the whole night.  He jokingly said, "wow, Porter is one smart kid, he's figured out that it's a "dump truck" and that's exactly what's he's using it for.  What a proud father he is!! :)  Though I think it's pretty funny myself, I can't help but think about what could have happened and it would've been a shame to throw such a nice big dump truck away--so, I'm keeping an extra close eye on the little "dump truck" man hoping that he doesn't get another wild idea.  Hmmmm...little boys. 

5 comments:

Christie said...

Oh, that is to funny!!! What were you're girls doing at that point? I really interested to know, if they were laughing or totally sickened by the prospect. It's amazing how funny things are, when they don't happen to your own children. Love ya

Greg and Wendy said...

I don't even know what to say except that I am laughing out loud! Is this a glimpse into the future? haha

Brooke said...

That is hilarious! I know I wouldn't be laughing so hard if it was my two year old and my dump truck, but still, hilarious! :)

Seth and Natalie said...

Ha ha, dump truck! There are way worse places he could hide his business.

Jocelyn said...

I couldn't love this story more.


"The world is my toilet." -- every boy who ever lived.