Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Jordy's 7!!

Happy Birthday Jordyn!!  We've nicknamed Jordyn our "Conference baby" since she was born on October 3rd which always falls on Conference weekend. In fact, I can remember watching the sessions of Conference in the hospital while holding our new baby girl!  I'm not sure I got much out of the talks that year but I will always remember the experience.  I need to post my "favorites" list about Jordyn but for now I'll share a few pictures from her B-Day!  She was so thrilled with everything she got, even right down to her new Barbie toothbrush.  Yes, aren't I the most exciting mother:)  Her main gift from us was a personalized jewelry box which she was beyond thrilled about!  This child LOVES jewelry more than any child or adult I know and it was so cute to watch her excitedly organize everything.  She's a lucky girl because this year she got to celebrate her B-Day in Cokeville with Grandma and Grandpa Teichert and then she also had a little party in Blackfoot that night with Grandpa & Grandma Rose which meant two B-day cakes and two parties!  What more could a girl want??
My kids love to come up with their own decorating ideas for the cake.  This is what she came up with!  I love her creativity but had to laugh that it is very similar to last years!  She loves Polly Pockets just about as much as jewelry.











4 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Thanks for stopping and partying here as well! It is so fun to see her excitement over everything! Appreciative, she is!!!! Love our little Jordy!

Jocelyn said...

Happy Birthday, Dear Jordy! I surely love you!

Christie said...

Happy late birthday Jordyn. You are a beauty!!!

Seth and Natalie said...

Love all the pink things. She is such a cute girl, but the polly pocket cake doesn't look all that appetizing to me. (it may be because I know where all our polly's have been that no amount of washing could ever erase) Congratulations on two parties you lucky girl!