Thursday, October 14, 2010

If it weren't for poop...

 ....we'd have it made!  They've mastered the potty thing, in fact, I rarely have to remind them.  This morning Kaleb and Porter were playing outside and Porter came in saying, "wait buddy, I go potty."  That's music to my ears.  If only the poopy thing would be this easy.  Yesterday they had no potty accidents and several poopy accidents--yep, right in their new princess panties and cool truck undies!  Oh well, today's a new day so we'll see what happens!  Oh, the coolest thing that happened was Porter calling for me at 2 a.m. from his crib, "Potty, mommy, potty."  He refused to wear a diaper to bed so he wore his undies and did amazing!  Kami might take a little longer for the night training thing.

what is it about little bums? 

5 comments:

Kara said...

I died laughing when I read he was calling for the bathroom from his crib. If he's big enough for underwear . . . you might want to consider upgrading his sleeping arrangements. It's crazy how everything changes in a moment from having babies to having no babies at all. It's bittersweet really, but I think a little more sweet than bitter. Good luck with #2!

Cindy said...

Funny you say that, we were just talking about this over breakfast and laughing about it ourselves!

Greg and Wendy said...

I was thinking yesterday morning after talking to you that once our little babies are potty trained, they won't seem like babies anymore...And a part of me was sad! But I am very happy for your success and the thought of $50.00 more in your food budget! And by the way, I think Porter is amazing! Who would have thought he'd do this well!

Brooke said...

Congrats! I can't believe how fast it's going. You're amazing!

Seth and Natalie said...

Good for them! Too bad they haven't figured out that whole backdoor thing too. I love their bums, and it looks like the princess panties have a little bit more of a booty in them than the truck undies :) Great job getting them this far!