Friday, September 25, 2009

Do you remember spending hours doing this...??

I do..., only I don't remember having the weak bladder problem. I think giving birth to 6 kids might have something to do with it! Anyway, the kids love to jumprope and when they need an extra rope turner, the garbage can comes in really handy.



I'm afraid our playing outside days are numbered so I'm trying to let the kids enjoy what is left. I love having our long driveway for scooter riding, bikes, jump ropes etc., although the babies have been using it for their runway out in to road. For that reason alone, I'm excited for the change of seasons. Hopefully by next summer, they will get the concept of road danger!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

No wonder they're all so skinny!

You're right, the warm days are numbered, I need to get us all outside more!

Jocelyn said...

I have to brag for a sec, Chloe just read the word verification, which was "winter." Proud mama.

Lily wants me to type her name on here, too. Done.

Greg and Wendy said...

I can't jump rope WITHOUT a baby in my arms, let alone WITH! You get an A!!!!! I remember hours and hours of jump rope fun both when you were all little and even when I was little! I was actually pretty good, especially at double dutch. WOW, gone are those days(and my knees)! Good memories!!!

Brooke said...

You're so pretty and skinny and amazing...Wow! I tried jump-roping recently....it was a sad endeavor! :)

It looks like you were all having a great time!

Lori Wilson said...

Wow -- I am coveting your driveway right now. :)