Monday, September 14, 2009

Chuckars Baseball with the Andrus's

A couple of weeks ago, we went with our good friends, the Andrus's, to the Chuckar's Baseball game. We were lucky enough to join them in their Suite room where we enjoyed great seats, endless popcorn, and yummy ice cream with all the toppings. I have to admit, not much baseball was watched by any of us though. Holly and I can't help but gab our heads off when we're together. The kids found the Disney Channel much more interesting than the actual game and the husbands were busy fiddling around on their I-touch's. DJ's "in training" as I like to call it, and Jason is his I-touch trainer since we are technologically challenged. Anyway, we all had a fun time and to end the evening, the guys offered to take all the kids home to bed while Holly and I finished watching the game (ha ha ha). We couldn't turn down that offer and enjoyed gabbing for another hour. Thanks, wonderful husbands!!

1 comment:

Greg and Wendy said...

I didn't know you got to do this! Cute pics.