Monday, September 14, 2009

She's done it again!

My neighbor, Kara, graciously took pictures of the kids again. Only this time, on the spur of the moment. We'd casually talked about it, but nothing was set in stone. So, one afternoon, the weather seemed absolutely perfect, I called her, she willingly excepted, we borrowed a few items of clothing from her, and we were out the door for a big photo shoot. She does an amazing job, how she managed to capture a darling photo of all 6 kids is beyond me. See for yourself!!


Side note.....Regan did her hair all by herself in about 15 minutes. It was one of those parenting moments where I just had to bit my tongue, but I'm glad I did, because I think she did an amazing job! It's so nice to have one that can finally do her own hair.



These are just a few out of literally 100's. I'm like a kid in a candy store, it will take me days to make up my mind which ones I like best. Thanks, Kara!

6 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

I can't wait for ours! Hurry, hurry, hurry! Wonderful pictures that capture their personalities perfectly.

Brooke said...

Gorgeous pictures! We need some family pictures desperately, I wish we were close enough to use the same lady, she did a great job! Of course, the kids were beautiful to start with!

janna said...

They are all great.



& Thanks for having us over for family home evening.

Nigbur Family said...

Nicely done Kara! I love them all!

Jaedon Flora said...

AMAZING!! I love pictures and these are great ones! xoxoxo Tisha

Melissa said...

You have the most adorable children..so photogenic! The photos are great.