Friday, August 7, 2009

Today's funnies

I just finished doing Jordyn's hair and she looks in the mirror with a disgusted look on her face and says, "mom, you did my hair way too funky."

Regan was on the phone with her friend last night while DJ and I were in the next room. We heard her say, what's "slow dancing," is it when you dance really slow?

I was telling DJ how tired I was and he said, "ya, I had one of those moments today where I dozed off and the funniest part about it was that it was right in the middle of a video I was supposed to be watching called, "Be Here Now."

Jordyn asked Regan if she could play with her, Regan replies, "Nope, I've got a new job as a cook" (she's cooked pretty much every meal this week plus 2 batches of cookies)

5 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

You got Dad and me chuckling first thing this morning with this post! I think the conversation posts on all our kids blogs are the most fun of all! You'll be so glad you took the time to record these. Love you!

Jocelyn said...

Those are really funny!

My faves are Regan's --- I totally remember being that age and having questions like that! And I love that she realizes her mom is a slave driver! :).

Oh, and DJ's was hilarious! Sounds like every time the lights dim at the temple for me.

Melissa said...

Love reading what you have to say...you are awesome! A great mom and wife and an all around wonderful person. I think you get that from your mom, haha!

Jaedon Flora said...

Cindy - I need to call you soon. I'm so sorry I have been a slacker friend. Love you so much. Your kids are so darling . . . of course they are!
xoxoxo
Tisha

Jaedon Flora said...

Cindy - I need to call you soon. I'm so sorry I have been a slacker friend. Love you so much. Your kids are so darling . . . of course they are!
xoxoxo
Tisha