Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cookie Monster

Cookie monster himself!
The girls made cookies yesterday and of course, my little cookie monster,Kaleb, couldn't stay out of them. In fact, I made one of his least favorite dinners, tin foil dinners, and he had a big frown on his about eating the "yucky dinner" until I mentioned the word "cookie." You should've seen how fast he picked up his fork and shoveled dinner in. Nothing was going to get in his way of a yummy tasting cookie upon his lips. Last night we were all working outside and I came in for a second to check on the babies and there was Kaleb in to the cookies again. I said, "if you eat any more cookies, you are going to turn in to a giant cookie." He replied, "then who is going to eat me?" Clever little guy!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

How cute! I love that your girls made the cookies, that's wonderful! I also love the tin foil dinner idea. We're going camping tomorrow and I was thinking about how yummy tin foil dinners are...we should have them at home too! Thanks for the great idea!

Jocelyn said...

My absolute favorite dinner ever...besides steak and shrimp, of course.

That cookie comment is really clever! How is he big enough to come up with things like that???

Greg and Wendy said...

And a cuter, more charming cookie monster there never was! I love how his eyes disappear when he grins! He is so adorable I want to "eat" him! It was good to see you all last night!