Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fun with babies!

Lately I've felt so overwhelmed with these two little babies. They are such sweet little things but require so much time and energy, I always used to wonder how parents of twins did it and found myself saying on more than one occasion to these people, "I don't know how you do it," in fact, I said it to one of my very best friends who has twins just a few short months before I got pregnant w/ the babies. (so sorry, Tisha) I now realize that sometimes you just "don't do it" it's sometimes more than I can handle and I just shift to survival mode. I have the hugest, ugliest bags under my eyes and I gain a new wrinkle every day. I feel like such a zombie most of the time even when I do get an occasional nights rest and my poor kids live with the grumpiest mother ever! I hope they know that their "former nice mommy" will return soon, hopefully. I'm thankful for the occasional good day where they both take naps, are content to play on the floor, and sleep peacefully.









I know the title of this post is very contradictory of what I said above but these pictures show how much fun we do have with them amongst all the craziness.

4 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

When times are tough, just log onto this blog post and look at these darling pictures! And hey, your toothache certainly enters into the grouchy mom equation! No sleep + hurty tooth + 2 babies + four other children + Bishop husband can = overwhelmed mom pretty easily! Just keep on keeping on and enjoy all the tender mercy moments! You're doing great!
Love you!
Mom
See you this afternoon and put me to work!

Brooke said...

You still look gorgeous, as ever, I don't think that's going to change. Twins get easier for a few months, but we're teetering on the edge of insanity as ours are starting to become mobile. Our house has no carpet which is holding the crawling off just a little, but they can already scoot...yikes! Good luck, I'll always be a shoulder you can cry on or scream to, promise!

janna said...

Having twins dose get easier, but it also changes.... Mine being 12 years old...

Nigbur Family said...

Cindy, no matter what you say, you are amazing! You handle everything with such grace even if you think you don't and like everybody else says, you still look great! You are such an inspiration!