Sunday, December 7, 2008

Birthday Boy, Kaleb!







We celebrated Kaleb's 3rd Birthday on Thursday night. I can't believe how 3 years has literally flown by. What a cute little guy Kaleb is, a stinker at times, but really adorable. I remember when he was a baby, people always commented on how smiley he was. He really does have a contagious little grin and I just want to squeeze him to pieces some times. Though he's not always smiling these days and throws his share of temper tantrums, we love him so much and feel blessed to have him in our home. My photography leaves something to be desired but I did get a great shot of Kaleb watching T.V. in his underwear with his beloved cowboy boots from G&G Rose. He promptly puts his boots on every morning and wears them most of the day. I love that I don't have to tie his shoes.

4 comments:

Christie said...

Happy Birthday!!! You are a darling little birthday guy. I can't wait to see your cowboy boots at the Christmas Party in Park Valley!!! Cindy I think your photography is great. You have moving targets!!!

The Florida Roses said...

Happy Birthday Kaleb!!!! We were thinking of you...sorry we didn't call! Hope you had a great day. Love the picture in the boots and underwear!
Love ya!

Nigbur Family said...

I love that your kids have staple in their wardrobes. (Jordyn's sunglasses, Kaleb's boots!) How cute are your kids! Such a cute family!

Jocelyn said...

That picture in his underwear is a total classic. It has 'wedding video' written all over it!

I also really like your new blog design. Cute.