Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Aaahh, to be a kid again!


This picture just makes me laugh! The poor neighbor boy is pulling Regan and Kaleb on the sled behind his bike. What a nice kid, huh?? My kids have been having a ball in the snow for over an hour now and the babies have both been asleep. So, I have been frantically cleaning bathrooms, cleaning the fridge, doing laundry, and feeling so good about my afternoon. Well, here in another few minutes, the kids will be coming in for dinner and our house will be filled with noise again. Oh well, I'm supposed to be thankful for the noise, right?? Right...


Just a quick thank you to my mom for coming over today to watch kids for 2 hours while I ran errands. It's getting so difficult to take the babies anywhere because of this nasty weather. Love you, mom!!

5 comments:

The Florida Roses said...

OK I forget there is snow in other parts of the world!!!! I saw this picture and it caught me off guard! Today it was in the 80s and HOT! Tonight I went with the youth carolling in flip flops and t-shirts! On Luke's paper from school today it asked what his Christmas wish was and it was that it would snow in Florida! He will be so jealous when he sees this picture! How fun!
Love and miss ya!
Sara

janna said...

LOL Devin kept bugging me today to ride his bike....
He must of done this after I left for WalMart. How funny and at least it's not the wagon.

janna said...

I snagged the picture and I am going to post it on my blog

Melissa said...

Cindy,
Thanks for inviting me to read your blog. I love hearing how your family is doing. You are an awesome mom. Maybe someday this winter I will stop by when I get to Idaho Falls. When in Blackfoot, stop by anytime. We don't go far!!! Have a Merry Christmas.

Greg and Wendy said...

Can I tell you how happy I am that I can come periodically? My pleasure, to be sure!

Love the picture of the kids having fun outside! Now that does bring back many fond memories of winters in Park Valley and fun in the front yard!