Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Regan singing

View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 11/11/08

In honor of Veteran's Day, Regan was asked to sing "The Star Spangled Banner" at a Flag raising ceremony this morning at her school and the kids and I got to go up to watch her. This is the first time in quite awhile that she's sang in front of a crowd so she said she was nervous but didn't act it a bit while singing. She really sung it beautifully and I'm sure proud of her. (click on the "My Montage" to view) Fairview is such a great little school; it's always fun to take the little kids up there to visit or eat lunch. Regan and Morgan love taking Kaleb and Jordyn to their class rooms to show them around.

Regan's teacher has a pet Skink in her classroom. The kids take care of it, feed it, hold it, etc. Regan hasn't worked up the courage to hold it yet but I can't say I blame her. Kaleb was obsessed with it this morning and kept begging to go back for another peek so I decided I would take a picture of it so as to save myself many trips back to the classroom. This morning on our way to the school I mentioned that I'm tired of my hair falling out finding it all over everything, Regan says, "mom, it's okay, the skink sheds all the time, so don't worry!" Wow, does that make me feel better!

After Regan sang I went back home for a bit to give the babies naps and then went back to the school to eat lunch with Morgan. Jordyn and Kaleb were so excited, I think they felt really big eating in the school lunch room. I fixed them all home lunches so I wouldn't have to go through the lunch line juggling my tray and 2 others plus 2 car seats. After lunch Morgan took Jordyn and Kaleb out to play on the playground. I snapped a few photos of the fun.


Before naps Jord and Kaleb pulled the babies around the kitchen in their toy saucers. Porter was totally amused for a good 1/2 hour and then started whining (he was probably dizzy after going in circles) Kamryn thought it was great fun and always gets a big kick out of Jordyn. Those two will probably be good buddies. It's crazy to me that they are already at this stage.

5 comments:

janna said...

Regan voice is beautiful!

cute picture of the kids too!

Unknown said...

Gah! I can't believe the twins are already that big. Oh, and before I forget, my blog address is http://brianandstephaniereynolds.blogspot.com/
You shouldn't need an invite (*cross my fingers*) but my mom has been having issues too, so if it doesn't work email me at reynoldsfamily42@gmail.com.

Greg and Wendy said...

It's been so long since I've heard Regan sing! What a treat that you recorded her performance and then are able to share it with us! The twins are growing up so fast as are Kaleb and Jordyn, too. Re: hair loss--have you talked to a doctor about this? You don't want to end up like your dad! :)
Love,
Dad

Lori Wilson said...

Wow - way to go Regan! You sang so beautifully. It's hard to believe you're so grown up. Middle school next year???? Where has the time gone? I'm so proud of you.

Natalie said...

Cindy,

Just wanted to let you know that I blog-hopped to your blog. I hate when people look at mine and don't let me know so I hope it's okay that I found yours. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe the twins are so big! Feel free to stop by our blog sometime...

Natalie Styer