Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cute little buggers


I snapped these photos today of the babies. They are growing way too fast. Kamryn started rolling over a couple of weeks ago and Porter officially started rolling today (right in to Kamryn)
I happened to capture it on camera.


You can see the difference in personalities here, Porter is pretty mellow and just seems to go with the flow, where Kamryn is a little live wire.....reminds me of Regan and Jordyn as babies. Porter reminds me of Morgan and Kaleb when they were babies. Both are so adorable and so much fun!


Porter rolled right in to Kamryn today & Kamryn actually sat for a split second today. She was intrigued with Porter and kept grabbing his arm and slobbering all over him. He seemed to enjoy every second of it.

6 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Oh, suddenly they look SOOOOO grown-up! I can't believe they are almost 5 months old! Their big eyes just captivate me...and these are some of the cutest pictures you have taken of the "cute little buggers"! I love how Porter seems to think Kamryn can do no wrong!

Greg and Wendy said...

I really do want updated pictures of all the kids. I have two frames of three 4 x 6 pics each. Also, could you upload your family picture to Snapfish so I can use it on a Christmas letter. This year my best bet is a letter with individual family pictures. Thanks and love you!

Brooke said...

I love it! It's so fun to see the babies interacting with each other. It just gets better with time, I promise!

Christie said...

The babies are so cute, I could eat them up. I can't wait to see them. I got your message about Thanksgiving, I promise I will call you this week. It has been a hectic week, alot going on. Love ya Chris

Lori Wilson said...

What a couple of DOLLS! I can not believe they are trying to sit up --and rolling over??? what the heck? Where have I been?

Jaedon Flora said...

I can NOT believe the twins. They are so so cute.