Friday, October 26, 2012

Kami and her boyfriend (Uncle Timmy)

I found this picture on my phone from months ago and just had to share it!  DJ's brother, Tim, is so darn cute with our kids!  Kamryn loves him to pieces and can't wait to see her "boyfriend" when we go home to Cokeville!  When she was a baby, she was extremely fussy and Tim would take her from me and immediately calm her down.  I guess we could nickname him "the baby whisperer," because he's that good!
Can't you just feel the love between these two! 
I had to throw this one in too!  This is Janae and Morgan. Janae is Tim's oldest daughter and she and Morgan are just one year apart.  These two have become pretty good buddies over the years!


2 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Total adoration, for sure!

Brooke said...

I love Tim too! You have the Cutest family (your own and your in-laws!)