Friday, October 26, 2012

Hidden Gems!

I'me continuing the huge and daunting project of going through all of my pictures both on my camera and phone. I'll never finish. I just like to think I will.  I found these gems on my phone!
Grandma and Grandpa Rose with Porter and Kamryn on their 4th B-Day! 
Porter with Grandma Johnson! 
Porter got his own roller blades for his B-Day from G&G Rose.  He isn't naturally blessed with any amount of coordination so it was pretty hysterical watching him try to stand up.  I thought my dad was going to have a nervous breakdown.:)  If I didn't spend 24 hours a day with the little walking disaster, I might have been worried too!




1 comment:

Greg and Wendy said...

Did he eventually get a little better on them? I was never so happy for a bike helmet!!!! All I could see was a cracked skull. They are such little troopers and champions of each other!