Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Toothless Jordyn

Jordy lost her first tooth on July 22 and her second one just a couple of days ago! She actually let me pull them both out! I can only stand watching my kids fingers in their mouth wiggling teeth for so long until I practically wrestle them to the floor with dental floss in hand. No, I'm not that mean, they actually have all let me pull their teeth out and are slowly finding out that my way is pretty quick and painless. Anyway, Jordyn was nervous at the thought of the tooth fairy coming in her room so she left a note on the kitchen counter asking for the money to be delivered to my pillow. Cute! After the first one she decided that the toothfairy wasn't so bad so she left the tooth on the end of her bed so as to not have ANY contact with it but still have the experience. She is such a funny girl.

She lost the two bottom middle teeth so when she smiles she really trys to make her bottom lip go down so everyone can see the missing teeth:)

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Um, is it okay if I DON'T show this post to Chloe? ;)

Greg and Wendy said...

"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" is not going to apply to this girl! She is enjoying every minute of her toothlessness! Such a precious little face.

Seth and Natalie said...

I've never heard of anyone being afraid of the tooth fairy. But at least she's smart enough to still find a way to get her moola.

Christie said...

I love, love, love this child. When I get down and depressed I think I will come to Idaho Falls and kidnap her. She just makes me happy all over!!!!