Thursday, August 12, 2010

Table Rock hike- August 10, 2010

I'm still impressed that these girls hiked this with their dads.  I googled Table Rock and it said, "Table Rock is daunting- be warned, this is not for children as the hike is approximately 11,000 feet." So, I'm totally impressed that these girls did it and love that their dad's took the time out of their busy schedules to help them accomplish this.  Funny side note:  The bottom left picture of Cadee and Regan cracks me up--look at the height difference in these girls--only 2 months difference in age!     

5 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

We are likewise impressed on all fronts!

Brooke said...

That's awesome! Hiking is so fun, but so hard - I am very impressed with the girls and their dads! :)

Jocelyn said...

I didn't know Regan did it with him! Awesome!

Seth and Natalie said...

That's so amazing they hiked that, I've never even been all the way. If they're really into hiking they'll have to come up here in a few years to conquer Idaho's tallest peak, Mt. Borah. It's only a few miles from our house.

Christie said...

You go girl!!! Reg you're amazing!!!