Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Way to go, Regan!

Regan started Cross Country a few weeks ago and participated in her first meet last Friday!  She was a bundle of nerves before the race, but she was able to shake it off and ended up running a great race.  She took 3rd place out of all the 7th/8th grade girls!!  Also, the Rocky Mountain Middle School girls took 1st place!  Way to go girls!  I love that they get to practice with the high school kids because I think it pushes them to be even better.
Rocky Mountain Middle School Girl's Cross Country team

She was so excited to win her very first trophy!
Way to go, Regan!  Keep up the hard work!

4 comments:

Christie said...

You go girl!!! Wish I could run like that!!!!

Greg and Wendy said...

Like mom, like daughter! We're so proud of you, Regs! Keep up the hard work!

Greg and Wendy said...

I need to give Dad some credit there, too, don't I?!

Seth and Natalie said...

Now I am super impressed! Who'd have thought those little legs could run as fast as the big ones?!