Friday, April 10, 2009

Jordyn's play date!

Jordy had a fun playdate with her friend, Kylie, yesterday. She's been begging me for weeks to have this little friend over so yesterday was a "dream come true" as she put it. They played a little bit of everything and didn't have one argument in the 4 hours they played.....nothing short of a miracle, if you ask me.
They had a little tea party with "Mr. & Mrs. Bunny."
They loved playing dress up but wanted a little more dress up variety I guess because they asked to use some of my clothes. I, of course, didn't really mind because I don't own anything that nice so they went through my closet and picked their favorites. They used a few of my jewelry pieces and modeled for me. What cute little girls!

3 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the picture with the big bunnies. I meant to ask you the other day where you got them!

Jenelle said...

Very cute! I love tea parties!

Nigbur Family said...

I have to admit, our girls our the cutest! You are an angel for having her for half the day! She absolutely loved it! When Paul and I are out of town, Ky has already informed my mom that Jordyn is coming to my mom's for a play date! SOOOO Cute!