Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Helpers


Oh how I wish this post was about 2 "older" happy helpers happily unpacking the dishwasher but unfortunetly, it's about 2 little 10 month olds having the time of their life unpacking the dishwasher. If only the other kids would grin like this when asked to pack or unload the dishwasher. It doesn't matter where the babies are in the house, when they hear my squeeky dishwasher door open they both come crawling as fast as they can with big grins on their faces ready to do some serious damage. I've managed to catch a few dishes as they fly in every direction but also missed a few. There is never a dull moment around our house!!!

-------
Who is having more fun here?

This is just a little glimpse in to the future, only I'm not sure that the smiles will be there...I can only hope though. I love my little boys!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute boys...and who needs clean dishes in one piece anyway?

Greg and Wendy said...

Don't blink as I assure you it WILL be two much older helpers unpacking the dishwasher! Can't guarantee the smiles, however! Love you!

Greg and Wendy said...

Absolutely hilarious pictures of Kaleb and Porter! Yes, this is a glimpse into the future, I am sure! Reminds me of what life at the John and Dorothy Teichert household must have looked like for many years!!!!!

janna said...

How cute! Today when I drove by and saw your front door open and your babies on their knees watching out the door, it reminded me of my twins.

Stacy said...

How adorable! I hope you don't mind, I found your site through Janna and I just LOVE your kids. What fun to have such little helpers. : )