Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Birthday to my wonderful dad!!!

Top 10 things I  love about my dad:
1.  His dedication to our family & love for each one of his children
2.  His love and knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
3.  His great sense of humor
4.  His love for each of his grandchildren
5.  His great attitude in spite of his many health challenges
6.  His love for my mom
7.  His love for all things cowboy (he's the real deal)
8.  Cause him is happy (Porter)
9.  Him has the best candy EVER and I love to sit on his lap! (Kami)
10. He is the best reader of "Skippy Jon Jones" books EVER!!  (all of the kids)

I love you, Dad!!  We hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I think I love your kids comments the mostest! ;) great post!

Greg and Wendy said...

"Him" is very grateful for a wonderful daughter and son-in-law who teach their children so well and for grandchildren who are SO easy to love! Thanks for a great birthday evening.