Monday, February 6, 2012

Blessed!

My heart is literally bursting at the seems today with love for my children and husband.  I don't know what it is but it's almost tangible.  Maybe it was the frequent and out of no where hugs around my waist from my buddy, Kaleb.  Or, maybe it was Porter and Kami trying there hardest to recite Mosiah 2:17 from the back of the car.  (We've been challenged by our Bishopric to memorize all 100 scripture mastery scriptures by the end of the year and I'm amazed at how little one's minds absorb so much information when you don't even think they are paying attention)  Or, maybe it was Jordyn telling me that she hates it when I go running in the morning because she loves to just have me safe inside our house.:)  It could've been any number of things but I know this much....I love my life.  I wouldn't change a thing.  Heavenly Father continually blesses me even when I don't deserve it.  He blessed me with 6 awesome children.  He blessed me with a loving, faithful, & hardworking husband that loves and understands me.  I'm blessed beyond measure.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are amazing and such an awesome example to me. Thanks for making me think about my own life and how blessed I am so well.

Amy said...

That is awesome that even the twins are trying to memorize scriptures! Holy cow! ...You really are a great lady, just like your mom :)

Seth and Natalie said...

Memorizing 102 scriptures?! Wow, I have about 4 left rattling around in my head from seminary. I feel the same way sometimes, just so happy and blessed and loved. I wish I could feel it all the time.