Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fat lips!

If you'd like one, I'm sure we can hook you up.  Just come on over, ask Porter to go and find his Old Navy Bouncy ball (curse that .25 cents I found in my purse to appease a whiny 2 year old)  Stand approximately 2 feet away from him and he'll promptly throw it at a rather high speed at your mouth, AND, what do you end up with?  Free lip Botox!  I gotta say, it doesn't look or feel very good.  My upper lip swelled up pretty quickly making me look like a really bad version of Angelina Jolie and to top it all off, the kids kept looking at me and saying things like, "man mom, your lip is huge, you look awful, what happened, that looks SOOOO bad."  Oh well, I was having a bad hair day anyway so a fat lip was just the icing on the cake:)  Poor Porter, he felt pretty bad and after screaming in the corner for a few minutes came over to apologize and give me a big hug.  Awwww!!  Mom's do take a beating from time to time but we just keep coming back for more!

5 comments:

Lori Wilson said...

CRAP! What a bummer. Hopefully it goes down overnight. I bet he felt awful. Did you take a picture, Angelina?

Cindy said...

Nope, no picture, I guess I should've

Jocelyn said...

I hate those bouncy balls!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you're feeling better.

Greg and Wendy said...

So sorry, honey. I know Porter and he was devasatated, I am sure! And yes, Mom's do take a beating periodically...remember the shovel? haha

Seth and Natalie said...

This makes me laugh so hard! I bet the free lip fill was just gorgeous. Good thing it doesn't last too long.