Monday, April 19, 2010

She's growing up!

I can't believe Regan will be 12 in August! What???? I'm officially OLD!! Last Saturday we went on a little mother-daughter date. First we ate a yummy lunch at the Red Robin, she ordered her favorite, chicken strips and fries with a lemonade, which always puts a smile on her face. I ordered a yummy southwestern salad and I enjoyed her cute sense of humor over some good food in a fun atmosphere. Next we headed over to the mall for a little shopping. She's suddenly growing out of everything and in that stage of being just a bit picky about what she wears. She was so polite when I'd show her something I thought was so cute but it was obvious when she really didn't approve. She's such a great girl and is very careful to pick things that are modest
and tasteful so I can't be that bummed, right?

3 comments:

Christie said...

She's such a doll. She emails Chris all the time, and he just thinks it is the cutest thing ever. Chrystal thinks she has good taste in men.!!! She really is a sweetheart

Jocelyn said...

I love this girl so much!!! What a sweetheart in every way.

And how is she going to be 12??????

Seth and Natalie said...

She is very cute! And I have to agree with you, having a 12 year old makes you an old mom. NOT! We are excited to meet your family, and actually talked Seth's dad into (hopefully) holding off on the last 20 calves to brand until a good Saturday.