Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy 8th B-Day, Morgan!


How can it be?? Morgan turns 8 years old today and will be baptized on Saturday! It just so happens that she gets to attend her first day of Activity Days today and she is beyond excited! I really cannot believe I have another child being baptized...my kids are just growing up so fast. I remember thinking before Morgan was born, "how can I possibly love another child as much as I love Regan," but just as soon as she was born, I remember holding her and looking in to her beautiful innocent face and having that same deep love completely fill my heart. I'm sure that sounds cheesy but I've had that same feeling as each of our children have come in to our family.
I can't imagine my life without these 6 beautiful kids!
--------
My friend down the street took Morgan's baptism pictures a couple of weeks ago and in a matter of 45 minutes, I think she took around 200 photos and captured Morgan's personality perfectly!

Some of the things I love about Morgan are:
* Her sincerity
* Her desire to understand the scriptures
* Her hunger for learning
* Her laugh
* Her beautiful smile
* Her naturally curly hair
* Her honesty
* Her sensitivity
* Her love for soccer
* Her ability to entertain herself
* Her creativity and ability to "think outside the box"
I love this girl!!
This is Morgan's, "I'm trying to be serious" look!
These are famous Morgan looks! I love that Kara captured them so well!
This was Morgan's most favorite picture of the bunch!
Happy Birthday, Morg's! We love you so much and we're so grateful Heavenly Father sent you to our family!!!

6 comments:

Christie said...

Morgan you are a beauty!!!! We sure love that girl!!! Have a great day at her baptism, I remember each of those milestones in my kids life, just wish I would have taken time to breath. Love ya

Nigbur Family said...

Such great pictures! You have a wonderful family and you're a fantastic mom! Happy Bday Morgan!

Greg and Wendy said...

What a totally delightful little child! We love you, Morgan, and I will treasure my apron forever made by you just for me on your very first Activity Day! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You truly are a very beautiful and very special daughter of God and Grandpa and I love you with all our hearts.

Seth and Natalie said...

I love these pictures! Seth thinks she looks like Dorothy. How exciting to have another baptism, that's such a neat milestone. I know Sis. Riley really wanted to come to Morgan's baptism. They're coming over to dinner next week and I'll show her the pictures.

Jaedon Flora said...

I love your posts! I love the pictures! I love you!!

Jenelle said...

What a sweet and beautiful girl, I can already tell she's going to take after her mom and be a wonderful lady someday.