Thursday, April 15, 2010

Family History Friday!

I have been the biggest slacker with my Family History questionnaire lately but, for the record, I haven't totally given it up. In fact, I'm working on a family history project of another kind right now. Morg's big 8th B-Day is in less then 2 weeks and I've been working on a DVD with photos from birth until 8 years old which means hours of going through piles of pictures, scrapbooks, drawers, retrieving photos from my ancient computer, you get the idea! I've also got to come up with around 4-5 songs to add to the DVD (any ideas would be greatly appreciated)!! DJ put together a DVD just like this for Regan on her 8th B-Day and it's one of the kids' favorite DVDs to watch so I'm super excited to surprise Morg's with hers. I'm hoping to get back to the Family History questionnaire once this project is finished but we're up to our eyeballs in yard work, soccer practices/games, house projects, right now so blogging is definetly taking a backseat but I'm okay with that! I'm loving this gorgeous weather we are being blessed with so we must take advantage because for all we know, we'll wake up to snow tomorrow!

3 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

There is a song by Tim McGraw that he wrote for his girls. I think it is called "My Little Girl" or something like that...it's a sweet song. I can't remember if you used it on Regan's or if it was produced after that.

Greg and Wendy said...

Call Lori! She would be a great resource.

Brooke said...

What a great project! I don't know how you accomplish all that you do, but you're amazing. No, make that AMAZING! :) Good luck!