Monday, April 12, 2010

Irate customer!

It's a good thing DJ is the family Barber or else Porter would've headed out any other door with half a haircut or a butch. The poor little guy hates haircuts and makes it known the entire time. With all the haircuts DJ's given to himself and the boys, he's gotten pretty good with the clippers and saved us tons of money in the process! Thanks, hon!
DJ cut Kaleb's hair earlier in the week and though he doesn't love haircut time, he sits pretty still. What handsome little guys!! I had to laugh at Kaleb because he was back watching Porter get his haircut and pretty soon he came running out and said, "mom, daddy wants a buddy, so I don't have to get my hair cut!"

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Jeesh! If I was closer, I'd totally hit up D for haircuts for my boys! They look adorable!

Seth and Natalie said...

My dad is a barber, but I don't make it to see them often enough to get Dax's hair cut regularly. I sure wish Seth would take that over for me, because he screams and cries whenever the clippers come out.

Greg and Wendy said...

Oh, my heavens! Are those two boys adorable or what? From the look on Porter's face, the word "idolize" comes to mind!