Monday, June 1, 2009

Growing up!


Jordyn & Makenna were instant friends in preschool. They play so good together...aren't they both adorable?

Jordy officially finished with preschool last Wednesday. I think she has enjoyed it and is more than ready to venture out to Kindergarten. Her face lights up whenever I mention that school starts in just 3 more months. I can only imagine what her teacher will think about her VERY talkative personality. I love it (most of the time) since she makes friends very easily and can talk to anyone young or old. Her favorite thing to do is to go over to our neighbors across the street and strike up some random conversation. They've told me she is their best form of entertainment! I think Kaleb will be lost without her when she heads off to school but I'm sure he'll figure out that it's nice not to be bossed around for once! Anyway, I'm ashamed of myself for not really taking pictures of preschool this year so I snapped one picture on Wednesday wearing her cute little apron they made for the last day. What a pretty little girl! I love you Jordyn!
This picture was taken in August of last year! Although she hasn't grown much heighth wise, she's grown so much in other ways.

1 comment:

Nigbur Family said...

She is such a cutie! We need to get the girlys together!