Friday, June 26, 2009

Darn cute couple!

We are so lucky to have DJ's nephew, Jared, and his adorable wife, Richelle, living so close to us! Our kids absolutely adore them, in fact, when their car rounds the corner the kids are all jumping up and down with excitement. Wednesday night they came out and slaved away hanging picture frames in the babies bedroom while I tended to extremely fussy babies. If not for these guys, the babies bedroom would be forever undecorated! It's turning out so adorable, I can hardly wait for the finished product. Anyway, Jared should've been studying but instead he was working along side Richelle. Am I lucky or what?? Thanks guys!! And, as if that wasn't enough, tonight they called to ask if they could kidnap Regan and take her to the movies. I'm sure you can invision how excited Regan was! She got to see, Night at the Museum II, and then went out for ice cream at a cute little diner. She was queen for the night and I can't thank Jared and Richelle enough. Regan just needs more attention right now....I think being the oldest child and having tons of responsiblity is wearing on her. So, this little get-away is just what the doctor ordered! N

Jump rope is the favorite thing to do around our house these days so Jared and Richelle played along and let the kids show off their stuff. I LOVE these pictures! My favorite is Jared smooching Richelle. If there ever were two people in love, these two would be it! They are so cute with each other, it's just darn fun to be around them! I get the biggest kick out of Richelle and spend most of the time laughing when I'm with her.

1 comment:

Greg and Wendy said...

Now we need pictures of the bedroom! Bless Jared and Richelle!