Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Funny moment!

I thought this was deserving of it's own post because it just struck me funny. As I mentioned earlier, I took all the kids up to the campus to DJ's office which meant me carrying 2 babies in car seats, and 4 kids trailing behind me. Walking through campus I passed 2 college guys and just seconds after passing them, I heard one of them say to the other, "WOOOOOW, now that's a lot of kids." I couldn't help but turn around and laugh out loud, so I think I embarrassed him. It's funny because somedays I don't think 6 kids is very many but other days I wonder why I ever thought I could handle this many kids. (actually most days lately) It's just funny when someone else points it out to you! But, that being said, I wouldn't give a one of them back! I love each one of them and can't imagine my life without them.

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!! I bet he felt like a total moron.

Don't you think the 2 babies always makes it look like more????

Cindy said...

Most definetly.

Brooke said...

The thing is, you don't look like you could possibly be the mother of 6, so I'm guessing most people think you're just babysitting and being a saint! And everytime I take the babies out we get the inevitable question..."are they identical?" which always follows me saying, "they are a boy and a girl"... LOL!!

Cindy said...

So funny Brooke! I always get the "are they identical" comment too. It just makes me laugh everytime! Oh, thanks for the vote of confidence, but my gray hairs are telling the true story!

Jenelle said...

I can totaly relate, we only have five, but I catch myself saying that we have a small family all the time...