Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fun Skiing day!

We all went over to Burley on Sunday night and stayed the night with DJ's sister Ann so we could hit Pomerelle Ski Resort bright and early Monday morning. DJ stayed with the babies and Kaleb so I could ski with the 3 girls and then came up later in the day to watch us. . This was Jordyn's first time so Ann spent the day teaching her and I had fun skiing with Regan and Morgan. They are both good little skiiers for only having been a few times a piece. They were making their way in and out of the little paths in the trees trying to give me a heartattack. I'm not a great skiier but Regan convinced me to try some new runs and I really enjoyed myself.

I took this picture of Regan and I on the way up the ski lift, extreme close ups aren't good if you are trying to hide wrinkles!
It was such a stinking cold day but lots and lots of fun.. I'm kicking myself for not getting any pictures of Jordyn, she was frozen to the bone by the time DJ got there with the camera so you'll just have to imagine how cute she looked skiing down the hill attached with a harness to Aunt Ann.

2 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

What fun parents you are!

Nigbur Family said...

That sounds like a blast! DJ is such a good guy to let you go skiing for the day! That is a sport I haven't done forever, that I miss so much! Thanks for the comment on my blog. You are so sweet and I am just a little whiner. Seriously, if you ever need my help, you know where to call!