Friday, May 17, 2013

The Three Amigos

While going through mounds of pictures on my computer, I came across theses gems that my friend, Kara, took of her little girl, Larcen, and the twins!  These guys are only a few months apart and are very best buddies.  They play together almost every day since we're just down the street from one another.  I'm having a hard time excepting the fact that they'll be heading off to school this Fall....good thing it's only 1/2 day Kindergarten or I think I'd cry!

      We did not plan the yellow outfits!  Larcen and Kamryn seem to pick similar outfits about 80% of the time!  Porter just happens to love the his yellow shirt and wears it 80% of the time so there you have it!:):)

3 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

Those pictures are really good! i like the sunshiney yellow they all happened to wear.

Lindsay said...

Darling pictures!!

Greg and Wendy said...

What adorable kids! And BTW...Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo to kindergarten this fall!