Friday, May 17, 2013

One of those smile moments...

I walked in the living room the other day to see this awesome sight!  Yes, I know they are gathered around an electronic device which is probably not something to be proud of but, hey, they weren't arguing, pushing, name calling, (all those things that never occur at our house) wink, wink!  But, they were all watching their most favorite shows E.V.E.R....BYU Divine Comedy, Studio C, seriously people, most of them are just down right hilarious and the best part is that it's totally clean humor and every single one of my kids finds it amusing!  I just have to smile when I look at this picture with all 6 of them crowded around 1 tiny Ipad.....I'm gonna miss these days!

2 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

They all look so happy to be so close to one another. Those days are truly rare around here.

Greg and Wendy said...

So glad you stopped to take a picture...you may need to refer back to it to be sure it really happened! LOL You really do have to treasure these moments!