Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Another hidden gem

I have thousands of pictures on my computer and sadly, I rarely do anything with them except for the occasional photo book, my blog (when I get to it, which is never), and when I make my children's special 8th Birthday video put to music.  Even though Kaleb's 8th Birthday is still several months away, I'm starting now so when crazy December rolls around I'm not totally panicking.  I found these cute photos of some of our fun family hikes and day trips that we took last summer...I think these are from Lower Palisades and Jenny's Lake!








3 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

What family fun! And can I say how much I LOVE that picture of Morgan? (2nd pic, I think)! She is drop-dead gorgeous! Also love the pic of DJ with Porter and Kam! Hope you get to do a few little day trips like this this summer again!

Greg and Wendy said...

And, who is the BEAUTIFUL wifey in the pics? Speaking of gorgeous!

Jocelyn said...

Holy cow does Morgan look like D!