Thursday, May 30, 2013

Kaleb's funnies!

My friend and I got the biggest kick out of Kaleb's little "football mishap" at Morg's soccer game yesterday and she said I better record this one in the books cause it was pretty darn funny!

Kaleb brought this football to the game and it did not look like this when he brought it...:):)
After he was done playing with it for a bit, he set it down for a few minutes and then came back to it, only to find big bites taken out of it!  He picks it up and looks at me and says, "mom, look what happened to my football!"  I chuckled and said, "well, Kaleb, it's just one of those things, bud!"  He looks at me with the funniest look on his face (half smiling) and says, "mom, this is NOT just one of those things!"  

He's right, this isn't just one of those things...seriously, the kids just kills me!!



2 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

He is hilarious AND speaks the truth! That is the strangest thing to have happen! Really, who takes bites out of a Styrofoam football?

Seth and Natalie said...

I agree, someone would have to have a serious football fetish to put that in their mouth. Uck.