Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm only one person.....

but I need to be 4 people tonight.  Thursday's stink a little bit because my hubby has classes and doesn't arrive home until 9:30 p.m. on most occasions.  I'm supposed to be at Regan's basketball game, Kaleb's wrestling practice, Jordyn's clogging class, and the school science fair....all between the hours of 4:00 and 8:00.  This is what happens when you have 6 kids, 4 of which are involved in an activity or two.  Oh, and to make it even more complicated, we're supposed to be leaving for Cokeville tonight for a fun ski weekend and visit with DJ's family.  Ideally, the car needs to be packed and ready to go by the time DJ returns home, (not his request) just my desire to not be driving at midnight when all the deer and antelope decide to graze in the middle of the road.  Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Holy Cow...you're going to need it! Knowing you, however, by the time you read this, you will be home from Cokeville, you will have somehow attended each of the four events, had the kids and car packed before DJ came home, and arrived safely in Cokeville before midnight! How did each of the kids do in their activities? We're always interested! Call me when you have a few minutes when you return.

Sara Rose said...

Wow...I don't know how you do it all, but you always do! You are amazing Cindy! Wish I could be there to help!
Love ya!

Seth and Natalie said...

I hope you made it to your ski weekend. One of the good things about living so far from any activity is that our kids hardly get to do anything. That's a bad thing sometimes, too, but it's good for a lazy bones mom like me!

Brooke said...

You are amazing. I've said it before and I know I'll say it again...but I don't know how you do all that you do, and yet you do it well!

You're the best mom/wife, etc and I wish I could be as motivated, organized, cute, and amazing as you are!