Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful

I've been forming thankful lists in my head since the start of November but haven't had a chance to post them.  I only have a second today so among many, many, other things,
I'm grateful today for:
Twins that completely entertain each other every day with very few fights.  Really, there is no need for them to have playdates because they have one another.  (We do have playdates with some of their best friends which they LOVE) but, it's not something we do on a regular basis because these two are just best buddies!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love those twins!

Seth and Natalie said...

That is something to be super thankful for. My baby is still too young to really fight with his bro, but he still gets picked on. I love when everyone gets along,
By the way, my sis-in-law Sarah told me that she was doing initiatories in IF one day and one of the ladies told her she had a relative in the next booth, a Teichert bishop's wife. Coincidental.