Wednesday, August 17, 2011

kids funnies!

During Jordyn's prayer she said, "And please bless Murissa Morgan's baby to be born wealthy"  (oops, I think she meant "healthy")
Kaleb retelling something that happened between he and DJ--"mom, I went in to the room and I had something in my hand and a big smile on my face.  Dad told me I had a mysterious look on my face,  (oops, I think he meant "mischievous look")
Porter and Kaleb are convinced that they are riding lambs in the fair this weekend.  Porter excitedly said yesterday, "I'm going Muston Button, mom!"  (that would be Mutton Bustin')
Kaleb said, "mom, I suffer from short-term memory loss."  I asked him what that meant and he replied, "I don't know, I can't remember!"
 

8 comments:

Cindy said...

HARDY HAR HAR! FROM REGAN

Cindy said...

WHEN WILL YOU POST MYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUNNY COMMENTS? JUST KIDDIN'! LOVE YA'!

Cindy said...

I'M NOT SURE I WILL TRY WATER SKIING ON FRIDAY! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME.....................................................................................................

P,S, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE WHOLE STORY, JUST ASK REGAN AND SHE'LL TELL YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOUT IT! IT WAS VVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRRYYYYYYYY TRAGIC! (I'M SOBBING RIGHT NOW!) FORGIVE ME!

Greg and Wendy said...

Why can't I remember this story? You MUST refresh my memory! (Regan, are all these comments from you?)

Cindy said...

Yes, Mom! These are from Regan-- What a stink!

Jocelyn said...

HELLO Regan!

My favorite quote:
Kaleb said, "mom, I suffer from short-term memory loss." I asked him what that meant and he replied, "I don't know, I can't remember!"

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Lindsay said...

I'm laughing more at Regan's comments here. Love it all!

Seth and Natalie said...

Your kids will be so glad you wrote these things down for them. It'll be even funnier when they're older.